Inclusion Plus CIC are Social Care specialists who provide practical, objective advice and support, expertise and specialist skills, whilst creating value for money, maximising growth and improving performance.
Inclusion Plus operates across a wide variety of services such as;
- Development and standardisation of policies and procedures
- Independent investigations, Including Safeguarding
- Ofsted and CQC pre-registration support and ‘mock’ inspections.
- Audit of services, including Quality Assurance and Social Impact
- Management Consultancy
- Bespoke training packages in partnership with Training Local Communities (TLC)
- Interim Management
- Independent Social Work Assessments and court reports