Does your organisations vision, leadership and resources match your business objectives, aspiration achievements and outputs ?
An audit and social impact assessment s are ways to identify what is working well in your business and may help you to find business development opportunities to improve you, your organization, it’s service delivery and potentially its reputation.
An audit can be in-depth and comprehensive covering the whole of your business or focused on quickly tackling one particular department, service or issue.
An audit carried out by Inclusion Plus Ltd leads to a report with specific recommendations for your business, such as
- The introduction or improvement to policies, processes and procedures
- Standardisation or review of Business Processes across the business
- Specific actions and suggested solutions to solve challenges
- Identification of potential business opportunities
- Implementation and information of Best Practice , Business Planning and Strategic Management
Social Impact Assessment and Evidencing
Inclusion Plus Ltd will assess and provide evidence for you organisation regarding the positive and negative changes happening as a result of your organisations activities, mission, aims and objectives which may be social, environmental or economic effects, often developed or evidenced in addition or alongside contractual obligations.
Inclusion Plus Ltd will draw on a variety of diagnostic approaches such as;
- on-site visits
- online tools / toolkits
- interviews, surveys
- in-the-field observation
- documentation analysis
- change management interventions
We will ensure any research is tailored to your business needs by meeting with staff and management to understand your business planning cycle, strategies and business purpose. We will identify gaps between objectives and activities, Strategies and policies and provide you with recommended solutions.
We will uncover any areas where improvements will make the biggest difference and assist by providing you with suggestions for continuous improvement, performance management and monitoring to ensure you have the information to support any changes you wish to make.
Inclusion Plus Ltd audits and Social Impact Assessments will provide an expert view of what you are doing well and where you can improve, we have a diverse background to support us in offering this service with a number of Associates and key staff with direct knowledge and experience of service delivery, development and operation.
Contact Inclusion Plus today:
* tel: 0845-956-9704
* fax 0845-956-9705
* mob: 07849602730
* e-mail: click here
* opportunities: click here
Margaret Rowlands MCMI, CSS, DMS, MSc
* Member of chartered Management institute
* Certificate in Social services
* Member of BASW (British Association of Social workers)
* Diploma in Management
* Master of science in Management studies
* Member of National Association Of Adult Placements
* Registered with HCPC